Support/USB Video Capture/DC60+/ezcap003/006
Latest drivers updates:
• Download the DC60+ Video grabber with audio drivers and utilities file to your computer.
DC60+ Video grabber with audio drivers
• Unzip this file to a directory you will remember, such as DC60+.
• Uninstall the old drivers for Video adapter with audio from your computer at first, and leave your DC60+ Video grabber with audio plugged into your PC or laptop.
• Run setup.exe, from the directory file.
• Plug DC60+ Video grabber with audio into your PC or laptop, and click “OK” or “Next” to update the latest drivers. Please find the installation step through Quick Installation Guide or Software and driver CD.
Name: dc60+ driver.rar
Updated: Nov 26th, 2009
Frequently Asked Questions:
1, Why can not hear any sound when I preview the video?
Answer: Please set the software following the below picture. And you need to set following below settings too if you can not hear the sound when you play back the recorded video file.
Note: The software has bug with Vista system -- you can not hear any sound when you preview the video. But the recorded file has no any problems on the sound.
Of ourse, you can get sound through setting software to compatible model with Vista OS.
Now, we have new model USB video grabber -- ezcap116. It can work well with XP, Vista, Seven OS.
1, DC60 model is our old model USB video capturing solution. It can work for Windows XP and Vista 32bit OS, can not work for Windows Vista 64bit. For Vista 32bit system, the problem is same as EzCAP108: You can not hear sound when you preview the video programs.
2, The hardware name in Hardware Manager for XP system is Syntek 1150, and for Vista system is Syntek 1160.